Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Saturday-
We arrived in Arlington at 5AM to find Big Sheedy in my bed. She got booted and Swift and I fell asleep quickly with an alarm set for 10AM to head to Edgefest. I got up at 10, got dressed, wrote down directions, and then curled up with Swift (who had slept through the alarm) and fell asleep again until noon. Swift still didn't want to wake up so I got him so Shipley's for motivation. By the time we got to Edgefest, we had missed Drive A, Saving Abel, Alkaline Trio, and Seether. We did get to see Papa Roach, Rise Against, Toadies, Staind, Offspring, and Stone Temple Pilots. The Toadies brought out the most (*cough*boobs) from the crowd, but STP gets my vote. After a quick stop at the airport to pick up my car, it was bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment